Re: [be] bibledit-web-0.2

From: Kim Blewett
Subject: Re: [be] bibledit-web-0.2
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 10:54:35 -0400

On 10/15/2010 06:04 AM, Teus Benschop wrote:
Everything seems to have been going right until the point where it says:

Error: Smarty compile directory is not writeable

Smarty is used for displaying web pages. Since there is an error in it,
it won't display web pages. It only gives the blank pages you have seen.

What is the the operating system you try to install Bibledit-Web on?
Sorry, it's Ubuntu 10.04 (Desktop).
Kim
Teus