Re: [be] versification - non-Bibledit user

From: Eric
Subject: Re: [be] versification - non-Bibledit user
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 18:01:35 +0200

Thank you so much, Teus! I do hope to use Bibledit in the future. I tried once
to install it on my Mac, but I'm not a power user and don't really understand
how to install things when there are several programs that BE is dependent on.
Maybe someday there'll be a .dmg to install it and let us dummies use it. In
the mean time, you're constantly improving it, so by the time I get to use it,
it'll be simply wonderful.

Blessings,
Eric