Re: [be] Importing Scripture References from another project

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: Re: [be] Importing Scripture References from another project
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 14:12:34 +0200

On Mon, 2009-11-23 at 12:24 +0200, David Gardner wrote:
> THis sounds like quite a lot of work for Teus and co, so before I put it
> onto the feature request what do people think?

As to the amount of work required, this would be manageable. The real
amount of work is with those who produce the lists with xrefs.

> Is there anyone who wants to be able to use the same cross references as
> another publication?

We would use this feature for transferring the notes from the Bible now
nearly ready to the one started this year. Saves a lot of work, more
than the programming efforts would be.

If I understand properly what you mean, then this feature would lift the
xrefs off one project, and insert them into another one (with the option
of a bit of user interaction)

Teus.