Re: [be] Importing Scripture References from another project

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: Re: [be] Importing Scripture References from another project
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 09:26:02 +0200

Hi Pooyan,

I am not sure if I understand it correctly. When speaking about
scripture references, do you refer to the list of references that is
generated upon doing a search? If these are the references you refer to,
yes, these can be exported and imported, and shared across the various
projects that are open.

If it is about reference abbreviations, these are set in the project
properties where the language is chosen. When this language changes, the
abbreviations will change also, apart from the ones that have been
entered into the text already, e.g. such as in cross references.

When it is about templates, if you create a new project, then templates
can be imported as empty books. These templates do not use the language
settings, since the settings are not related to the language, but it
uses the versification system.

But the above may not answer the question.

Hope it helps,

Teus.