[be] Marking selected paragraphs

From: Birch Champeon
Subject: [be] Marking selected paragraphs
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 08:17:09 -0500

The other day my translators were very surprised to find that when they selected multiple paragraphs and double clicked the quote/poetry style that it only formatted the final paragraph.  It gets really tedious to mark text that has been broken into poetical lines, one by one. I'm not sure if this should be considered a new task or a bug.  I think the user assumes that the style will affect the entire selection.

Birch