[be] Importing projects, Farsi book title, and backup dictionaries

From: Pooyan Mehrshahi
Subject: [be] Importing projects, Farsi book title, and backup dictionaries
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 08:13:52 +0000

Dear Teus,

At last, I have been able to compile Bibledit 3.9 on my Ubuntu 9.04.  However, I have noticed that the option for importing other projects under Project-->New or Properties is not available in BE 3.9. Is it under some other option? It was available in BE 3.8.

Also, under Farsi language I have noticed that 2 Timothy is entitled 1 Timothy!

I was not sure if these are bugs to be reported on the bug-reporting website. If they are then I will report it there too.

Another matter is the inbuilt dictionaries. Is it possible to backup the dictionaries, in case of any future crash, etc.

Thanks again,
Pooyan