Re: [be] Re: Compiling Bibledit on OS X

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: Re: [be] Re: Compiling Bibledit on OS X
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 06:10:43 +0200

Hi Mark,

Chmsee is used to display the USFM documentation that is included with
Bibledit, available from the menu Help / USFM. Without the ability to
see the USFM documentation the Bible translator may at times not have
all information that he needs to use the proper markers. Based on
feature requests from users to include this documentation I believe that
users including myself see this documentation as essential.

However, if anybody needs to disable this, then this switch can be put
in. Right now the code is not sane since floating windows are being
introduced. I'll put this switch in once the code base is back to normal
again.

Feel free to rename any binary to chmsee in the mean time, or copy an
executable script named chmsee into the path. This makes the configure
script believe that chmsee is there, and it will then proceed without
complaining about a missing chmsee.

Teus.