[be] Re: Compiling Bibledit on OS X

From: Mark Duling
Subject: [be] Re: Compiling Bibledit on OS X
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 10:28:38 -0700

Chmsee is used to display the USFM information included. What about
faking the program into thinking that chmsee is there? Chmsee is a
normal binary, any binary copied to chmsee would do the hack, probably.

Teus.

Hi all,

I unofficially maintain the MacPort of Bibledit.  I recently tried to update it to 3.9 (it is now at 3.7) and got stuck because I couldn’t get the chmsee port installed.  If chmsee isn’t mandatory a configure switch to turn off support for it in bibledit would be nice.

Mark