[be] foot-notes and cross-references

From: Pooyan Mehrshahi
Subject: [be] foot-notes and cross-references
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 00:08:50 +0000

Dear friends,

I am quite new to Bibledit, and so am reading through the help files.

One problem that I am having is to insert foot-notes and cross-references. I simply cannot understand how after using the style I can type in the reference for that particular verse.  When I use the style a character appears both on the verse and at the bottom of page, but I cannot actually insert the cross-reference or the note. This is most likely a very simple task, but I do appreciate some step by step help.

Also would I be able to use the references at the end in publication of the Bible text?

Thanks for your help.
Pooyan