[be] reference exchange in Windows

From: Daniel Owens
Subject: [be] reference exchange in Windows
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 10:34:05 -0500

I loved using Bibledit in Linux but need to use Windows right now, in part because I need to use my Libronix stuff for my studies. I have a question for those using Bibledit in Windows (for me it is Windows Vista 64-bit): does reference exchange work with Bibletime? I assume I need to set up Windows Outpost in Bibledit, but after I locate bwoutpost.exe it requires me to find Wine (which is obviously not installed on a Windows machine), so I can't do anything but cancel.

And, wondering out loud, would it be possible to set up reference exchange for Libronix? Has that ever been talked about?

Daniel