Re: [be] Re: merging changes and using remote repository

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: Re: [be] Re: merging changes and using remote repository
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 14:54:17 +0200

Hi David,

I stand corrected! Thanks.

This is helpful information. It solves a couple of problem related to
secure connections that I thought were more difficult to resolve than
you describe.

In that case I'd rather not offer space on bibledit.org for hosting
repositories, since maintaining that hosting service would require time
which preferably is spent on developing bibledit.

Users could then use any of the public git hosting repositories, such as
http://repo.or.cz/ which seems to be a no-nonsense one and
straight-forward. Or perhaps there are bible translating agencies that
offer such space.

Regards,

Teus.