Re: [be] add a Keyterm list

From: Birch Champeon
Subject: Re: [be] add a Keyterm list
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 13:18:39 -0500

Thanks for the reply. I will submit the feature, but I've got people
coming on Monday, so I'm looking for a work around, if possible.

I tried editing an existing file under usr/share/bibledit.  It didn't
seem to have any effect on the keyterms in BE. I can open the file
under the share folder and see that it is changed, but BE doesn't show
the changes.  There is a keyterms.sql file that seems to affect the
keyterms.  Is there a way to regenerate that?

Is there another way to edit the keyterms?

Thanks,
Birch