Re: [be] add a Keyterm list

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: Re: [be] add a Keyterm list
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2008 18:18:45 +0200

Hi Birch, I was under the impression that this should work, but after trying it out, it didn't. Looking through Bibledit's code, it seems that this feature has not yet been implemented. If you'd like to have this feature in, please submit a task on Bibledit's site at Savannah. In the mean time, I believe that editing an existing keyterms_*.txt file in /usr/share/bibledit will do the job. Teus.

Birch Champeon wrote:
I am trying to add a custom keyterm list to BE.  I have placed a UTF8
keyterms_conc.txt file in the templates folder. It is formatted like
the other keyterm files there:

[keyterm]
this is the keyterm