Re: [be] BE becomes W I D E

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: Re: [be] BE becomes W I D E
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2008 06:19:46 +0200

Hi Phil,

Thanks for the update. In case of the program becoming wide, no special information was available from the diagnostics. Please file a bug with all information, then it will get attended to. I had hoped that the bug was fixed, but apparently it is not, and also recently you found it behaving like that again. It needs consideration what the cause can be and how to prevent in because it keeps coming up.

Regards,

Teus.

oreo wrote:
BE just became W I D E again.
All I did was to go to another chapter in a translation that has a lot of special formatting.

I closed the program, and upon reopening it, here are the diagnostics for the last session: