Re: [be] More information on BE freeze

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: Re: [be] More information on BE freeze
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2008 05:54:38 +0200

Hi Phil,

Thanks for the information.Please log this bug with full details e.g. links to where to copy from, or attached source documents to copy from, and the usfm code of the existing chapter. Then I'll be able to simulate it and attend to it.

Thanks,

Teus.

oreo wrote:
Teus,

The verse in question that caused Bibledit to freeze-up had three footnotes all at the end of the verse. It is a pain in the neck to copy verse that have footnotes from our Internet pages into Bibledit, so I sometimes just mark footnote positions with * and just leave all the BE footnote markers at the end of the verse. So this verse ended with superscript 2 3 4.

As long as I tried to cut and paste #2, it would cause the program to freeze up. When I introduced two blank lines between 2 and 3, I was able to cut #2 without the program crashing.

Phil

--
/home/Dakom/desktop/signature.html
Phil & Gale Fields