[be] GoBibleCreator source

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: [be] GoBibleCreator source
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2011 18:32:52 +0200

Hi David,

The files GoBibleCore2.jar,GoBibleCreator.jar are included with the
bibledit-gtk source tarball. Trying to get this into Debian, the Debian
FTPmasters rejected the package because of copyright issues.

There were a number of these issues. One was related to the
GoBibleCreator.

The FTPmasters said:

bibledit-gtk-4.2/gobible/{GoBibleCore2.jar,GoBibleCreator.jar}
sourceless binary stuff with different copyright holder

I tried to locate the source for GoBibleCore2.jar and for
GoBibleCreator.jar. In order to do that, I visited
http://code.google.com/p/gobible/, went over the site, but did not find
where to download the source.

If the GoBible* is already included with Debian, then I no longer need
to package it with Bibledit-Gtk. That would be easiest.

If the GoBible* is not included with Debian, then Debian wants
bibledit-gtk-x.x.tar.gz to include the GoBible* source.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

In the Lord,

Teus