Re: [be] Documentation

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: Re: [be] Documentation
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2011 18:03:47 +0200

Hi Peter,

I have included the scripts with the Bibledit-Gtk source.

About the copyright, I've included this one in the two Per files:

# Copyright (©) 2011 Peter von Kaehne.
#
# the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or
# (at your option) any later version.
#
#
# along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
# Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA
02110-1301 USA.

Does this sound good to you, or do you prefer something different?

I have updated the style.css with the bibledit.css that was used for the
Bibledit-Gtk online help. It tries to keep the helpfiles consistent as
to the style used. Is this ok?

Regards,

Teus