Re: [be] bibledit 3.6-1 packages are in Debian experimental now

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: Re: [be] bibledit 3.6-1 packages are in Debian experimental now
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 06:17:02 +0200

That is quite a milestone, to get it into Debian! I saw it was split up
into packages bibledit and bibledit-data. It sounds all very good, thank
you for pressing on with it.

There is no fixed timeline for a 3.7 release, but it was in my mind to
fix the bugs that are currently open on the site, as far as possible,
and then to make an announcement for an intended release. But if there's
a need for a release to be be made sooner, or if it is felt that a new
release now would be beneficial, then the release can be made earlier.
Releasing often and early is a good thing.

Teus.