[be] bibledit 3.6-1 packages are in Debian experimental now

From: Jonathan Marsden
Subject: [be] bibledit 3.6-1 packages are in Debian experimental now
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 20:39:16 -0700

Our bibledit 3.6-1 packages are now on the debian mirror sites worldwide
as part of Debian experimental.  Debian users who enable the Debian
experimental repositories can simply

  apt-get install bibledit

and install this recent version of Bibledit.  We expect to get our
bibledit packages into Debian unstable (sid) fairly soon.

Thinking of recent versions... there have been 65 or so micro-releases
of Bibledit since 3.6.  That's quite a few bugs fixed.  Is there any
timeline for a 3.7 release yet?

Jonathan