[be] [bug #26108] error in installation instructions

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: [be] [bug #26108] error in installation instructions
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 04:58:43 +0000

Update of bug #26108 (project bibledit):

             Assigned to:                    None => teus

Follow-up Comment #3:

I can conform that I've seen the libxml2-dev package on Ubuntu 8.10 when
writing those installation instructions. I don't know what happened that it
disappeared on your system, unless some repositories give incorrect
information. And yes, as Johathan says, installing the packages for Ubuntu, as
in his PPA, makes things much simpler than doing it by compiling the package.
Closing this bug.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?26108>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/