[be] Some bibledit 3.6.12 comments.

From: Wolfgang Stradner E
Subject: [be] Some bibledit 3.6.12 comments.
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 11:46:42 +0100

Hi Teus,

Having BE 3.6.12 installed (on UBUNTU 8.04), I saw quite a bit of
exciting changes since BE 3.5.11, the last versions I have seen of BE
(Dec 2008):

I like the new approach, where all the areas/windows can be switched
on/off, but still staying in the main frame of BE much better than the
one (in 3.5.11), where individual areas/windows floated around all over
the screen, partly covered by other opened programms, sometimes even
hidden. Great.

What I do not understand yet:
I opened an existing project and what I get is the text area surrounded
by much empty grey space (see window below).
When I open other areas (e.g. View/Outline, or Project Notes) this empty
space is filled by those new opened areas.

What I could not do, was to let the text area fill the whole program
area of BE (without having an empty grey area bellow and on the right).
Is there any way to do this?

I like the idea of BibleTime, where a toolls-area of bookshelf and mag
can be swtiched on/off (individually or both of them) and if both are
off, that the text area fills up the whole program area of BibleTime.

By the way, there is a little button in the emtpy area (left, bottom),
which seems to be some kind of 'left-over' from previous versions.

Keep on your good work in developing BE,

Greetings
Wolfgang