Re: [Bayonne-devel] We have a new wiki up

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Bayonne-devel] We have a new wiki up
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 07:05:42 -0800

You should be able to create a user account directly on the wiki. I am not sure if e-mail notification works, but you can login as soon as it is created. Hmm...can MediaWiki support multi-lingual directly? Do we need any additional sidebar items?

David

Alexandre BOULANGER wrote:
Ok, so I'll start writing an English version of my Bayonne2 knowledge
base.

Could we create an account for filling up the wiki?
Or would you like us to send you the content in a specific document
type?