Re: [Bayonne-devel] We have a new wiki up

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Bayonne-devel] We have a new wiki up
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 14:13:46 -0500

Yes I saw!  Very cool.

I am looking for ideas we can do with the Wiki also. I set up the howto page structure the way I did simply because it seemed a logical way to organize it, but if people have different structural ideas, or odeas for additional things we should use the wiki for, that would be great too!

Alexandre BOULANGER wrote:
Hi David,

I've created an account and inserted a draft of my Debian Howto; a link
has been inserted in the Howto root page

http://wiki.gnutelephony.org/index.php/Howto_Debian_Sarge_Install

I'll complete that draft tomorrow with a working sample SIP script; I'll
see later if I can write other articles