Re: [Bayonne-devel] Re: how to test the soundcard module

From: golfong woo
Subject: Re: [Bayonne-devel] Re: how to test the soundcard module
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 15:02:33 +0800

When execute it as: "server.exe -vvvv test.scr"
it's output:
C:\Program Files\Common Files\GNU Telephony\Runtime>server -vvvv test.scr
bayonne: test.scr: cannot access
starting 0.3.1 on x86 w32; timeslots=32
soundcard/0: session starting
soundcard/0: state=initial, event=100, seq=0
soundcard/0: state=idle, event=100, seq=0
binding ivrscript...
compiler scanning C:\Program Files\GNU Telephony\Bayonne IVRScript1
soundcard msgport starting
test.scr(1): : unknown keyword
compiled Bayonne IVRScript1/test; 3 steps
test.scr(1): : unknown keyword
compiled Bayonne IVRScript1/test; 3 steps
compiler scanning C:\Program Files\GNU Telephony\Bayonne Scripts
2 applications compiled
driver(s) started; 1 timeslot(s) used
tcpmon service started
soundcard/0: state=idle, event=105, seq=1
soundcard/0: start failed

It indicate "bayonne: test.scr: cannot access". When debug into
function parseConfig(char **argv) in config.cpp at line 782, here is
the code:
if(!prefix)
      {
        getcwd(path, sizeof(path));
        addString(path, sizeof(path), "/");
        addString(path, sizeof(path), *argv);
        prefix = path;
    }
prefix has the value as "C:\Program Files\Common Files\GNU
Telephony\Runtime/test.scr",
while the test.scr is in the directory of "C:\Program Files\GNU
Telephony\Bayonne IVRScript1".

在 05-10-19,David Sugar<address@hidden> 写道: