[Bayonne-devel] about h323 dirver record file and ohpone.

From: Natrue
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] about h323 dirver record file and ohpone.
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 08:51:44 +0800

hi,David:
I 'm fraid that you have forgoten the thing,so I rewrite the message!
I test it under the x86,I'm sure it's linear audio.but I still get the
cacophony on h323 driver ,I call the bayonne 2.0.3.1 using
gnomemeeting.
On the other hand, I want to use the ohphone to call the bayonne. when
 can you make it to support it?
thank you !

        Nature!