[Bayonne-devel] I will be speaking at ClueCon

From: David Sugar
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] I will be speaking at ClueCon
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 11:07:53 -0400

I will be speaking at ClueCon (http://www.cluecon.com?dyfet) August 4th in Chicago, Illinois. I will be demonstrating GNU Bayonne 2 live using SIP, and perhaps IAX if work on that driver is completed on time. I will also be talking about how GNU Bayonne 2 was developed, the fundamentals of Bayonne architecture, how one develops applications for GNU Bayonne 2, and what my immediate plans are for its further development this year. There should be many other FS/OS telephony projects attending ClueCon as well this year, so I think it should be a very interesting event. I will post a link to the slides for my presentation sometime in early in July.