Re: [Bayonne-devel] about h323 dirver record file and ohpone.

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Bayonne-devel] about h323 dirver record file and ohpone.
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 08:52:54 -0400

I have wanted to use ohphone for testing also...why record sounds bad is hard to say offhand, since we should be running another codec handle in reverse. What happens if you record with something like:

"record prefix=temp test.raw encoding=linear" ? This should do streight linear back out...

Natrue wrote:
hi,David:
I 'm fraid that you have forgoten the thing,so I rewrite the message!
I test it under the x86,I'm sure it's linear audio.but I still get the
cacophony on h323 driver ,I call the bayonne 2.0.3.1 using
gnomemeeting.
On the other hand, I want to use the ohphone to call the bayonne. when
 can you make it to support it?
thank you !
Nature!