RE: [Bayonne-devel] problems with loopable script

From: Julien Chavanton
Subject: RE: [Bayonne-devel] problems with loopable script
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 10:22:11 -0400

Hi David,

I did not have problem with loop yet, I must be really lucky, not sure why.

Although you are planning to push Bayonne2 maybe we can try to correct the few
last problems of Bayonne1.

To support all the active installations and to be able to move to Bayonne2
smoothly.

Anything to say regarding this problem with loop?

Julien