Re: [Bayonne-devel] problems with loopable script

From: Dmitry Agafonov
Subject: Re: [Bayonne-devel] problems with loopable script
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 10:15:22 +0400

Hi!

Bayonne (at least older releases) has a number of bugs in
looping structures. Stack overflow is common ^error in such case.
Avoid them...

Note: sections are "looped" by language design, you do
not need to place do...loop in ::section1.

Michel Think wrote:
Hi,

I have a script with several sections (containing loops, conditional structure...). The first section (with events) sends the script to the others sections which send the script back to the first section.

Example:

::section1

do
loop

^1
goto ::section2
^2
goto ::section3

^3
goto ::exit

^hangup

::section2
goto ::section1

^hangup
..

::section3
goto ::section1

^hangup
..

::exit

When we do section1 to section2 or section3 (then section1 automatically) : it works fine But when we do section1 to section2 or section3 (section1) and then section2 or section3 and so on , the script can be blocked anywhere ..for instance, during a loop..(which has worked before...)

Can anyone help me?

thanks.