RE: [Bayonne-devel] Leaving a conference when one is not entered in

From: Julien Chavanton
Subject: RE: [Bayonne-devel] Leaving a conference when one is not entered in
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 13:55:35 -0400

There is a convenient function called:
Dcb_DeleteAllConferences() but it does not work for me so I use:

// Delete all conference - recover from crash
int confid;
for(confid=1;confid<count;confid++){
  dcb_delconf(handle, confid);
}

Dcb_delconf()
"Calling this function frees all resources in use by the conference."

There is no problem calling dcb_delconf() on a dsp resource that is not in
conference so this is fine.

Julien