RE: [Bayonne-devel] Leaving a conference when one is not entered in

From: Julien Chavanton
Subject: RE: [Bayonne-devel] Leaving a conference when one is not entered in
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 14:51:16 -0400

Just to let everyone knows that one of my running server with an average
of
40 000 calls/days look really stable with the conference support
enabled.

I knows from the Telco that I have an average of 95% of calls answered
in the 5% unanswered there is quick hangup so this look good, even
better then the previous solution I was using on windows.

I think it is good to highlight Bayonne success stories.

Thanks to everyone,
Julien