Re: [Bayonne-devel] Leaving a conference when one is not entered in

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Bayonne-devel] Leaving a conference when one is not entered in
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 16:40:04 -0400

When you hangup/exit a script, at least, if it's caused by exiting the bottom of a script, the current line record is NULL. Step follows the link list until it finds a NULL line record, and then triggers the exit. If the server is not yet exiting, it will try the ^hangup and/or exit script. If it is already exiting, then it goes to the hangup state, with the current line record as NULL. Is this what is happening?