Re: [Bayonne-devel] Speech Recognition

From: Luca Bariani
Subject: Re: [Bayonne-devel] Speech Recognition
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 00:14:27 +0100

Il 12:21, giovedì 10 febbraio 2005, Salvatore Mantaci ha scritto:
> Hi All,
>

> anyone know if it is possible to integrate a speech recognition engine on
> Bayonne?

I forward you the answer given in this list last March by Rich Bodo (sorry, I
cannot find it in the archive):

Re: [Bayonne-devel]Help needed -- Script of ASR
 Data: 14:02, 2004-03-09
 Da: Rich Bodo <address@hidden>
 A: "cliff.chen" <address@hidden>
 CC: address@hidden

Cliff,

This is not going to be easy.  The Sphinx integration daemon was
called Giza, and can probably be pulled from the 1.3.x cvs tree and
made to work with OH323.  We did not get around to solving the
problems we had with giza and CTI card drivers, or some of the
recognition quality problems in general.  To get that going will be a
lot of work.  We have since been using Aculab boards with their built
in ASR.  It was also a challenge, but that solution is working well
now.

-Rich

--
Luca Bariani - address@hidden