Re: [Bayonne-devel] What version chose ?

From: Luca Bariani
Subject: Re: [Bayonne-devel] What version chose ?
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 23:57:31 +0100

Il 22:52, mercoledì 09 febbraio 2005, address@hidden ha scritto:

> I used Bayonne 1.2.11, but there was a problem with the mySQL command.
> Luca say me that the problem was know. I will must use commoccp2 and
> Bayonne 1.2.13 tu solved the problem.
>
> I have compilled commonccp2 without problem. But when I use use 'make'
> command on Bayonne 1.2.13 I've an error when it try to compills the
> dialogic drivers and I have a dialogic Board (D41 JCT-LS).
>
> I've looked the devel Bayonne list and I founded some persons who have
> the same problems that me :
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bayonne-devel/2005-01/msg00055.html
>
> I would like know if someone has an idea to resolv the problem. (use
> global call drivers ? or use an other version of Bayonne?)

we succesfull use a dialogic D41 JTC with SP1 driver on a Red Hat enterprise
server 3, and we have Bayonne 1.2.13

no problem in compilation, but sometimes we noticed that upgrading to newer
Bayonne gives compilation problems
try with a clean uninstall of the older Bayonne

bye

Luca

--
Luca Bariani - address@hidden