[Bayonne-devel] Using a variable filename in PLAY

From: Subrat Thayal
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] Using a variable filename in PLAY
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 15:35:39 +0530

Hi

I am new to Bayonne Development.

I am facing a peculiar problem. I got a filename in a variable... which
needs to be recorded over phone. After recording, the same file
name need to be played.

The recording is going through smooth. But it does not play the file...
saying "filename.au cannot open"

my code is as:

set %RecFileName %phonenum # its a phone number accepted from user
altplay cadbury:305 text="Speak your First Name after the beep."
record prefix=/usr/local/share/bayonne/sys/cadbury %RecFileName 4
sleep 3
altplay cadbury:306 text="Your First Name is"
sleep 3
play cadbury:%RecFileName text="Playing Name of the Person just recorded"

Surpringly, suppose the user entered 98100, I find 98100 is recorded. But it
doesn't play the file. To test with the problem, i hard coded the following:

play cadbury:98100 text="Playing Name of the Person just recorded"

And, i found it played the recorded msg.

Any help?

Thanks

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.