[Bayonne-devel] Bayonne and Redhat 7.3-Dialogic-GlobalCall-ss7

From: Mladenovič Zoran
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] Bayonne and Redhat 7.3-Dialogic-GlobalCall-ss7
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 20:34:39 +0100

Hello!

I'm playing with Bayonne and Redhat 7.3-Dialogic-GlobalCall-ss7 server configuration. Yes, it's the latest beta release, it compiles and when forked, it connects to Global Call API...

However, there is one small problem...the VOICE channels are in MAIN state (locally inhibited). To do it from Global Call point of view there should be an "gc_OpenEx" call. Is it implemented in Bayonne GlobalCall driver? If it is, how to uninhibit channels with Bayonne?

I'm interesting in other ss7-Bayonne success stories as well ...

BR
Zoran Mladenovic