[Bayonne-devel] some questions

From: marc . bonmarchand
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] some questions
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 17:21:00 +0100

Hi

I have installed Bayonne today and I have some questions.

- Into the docs, there are a part on the /home repertory and when I see
into this directory there are not repertory for Bayonne. After the
.configure, make and make install , there are a command to config bayonne ?

- In the bayonne.conf there are some lines about network and monitor (IP
adress), when I start Bayonne I can't use 127.0.0.1:7070 into my browser,
and the docs don't talk about this lines, I would like know how start this
service ?

Finaly, I would like know if you have olready some script ready for a
voicemail server ?

Thank

Marc