Re: [Bayonne-devel] Specifying audio format

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Bayonne-devel] Specifying audio format
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 12:36:28 -0500

Ah, yes, it does also use the extension if you just play a filename. If it's a .au or .wav, it will use the header. Otherwise, it knows extensions .ul, .al, and a few others.

Julien Chavanton wrote:
Thanks,
For those who do not know.

I did found that ccaudio is using the extension so for mulawAudio the
file must have .ul extension

Julien