[Bayonne-devel] Using of line properly(inbound/outbound)

From: 吉田智哉
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] Using of line properly(inbound/outbound)
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 22:56:14 +0900

Beginning of everybody

I am constructing the system by using D240JCT-LS.
Then, there is a thing that wants to be achieved.
It only is for outbound only for inbound and the one that we want to use
it properly as for 23 lines.

For exsample,
    00-14:outbound
    15-22:inbound
It is feeling.

Now when calling has hung to the system though it is possible to achieve with trunks of
bayonne.conf
It starts with 15-22 lines or is uneasy.

Please teach humbly when the person who knows a good method comes.
Asking h that is is done well.
It might be strange English because it doesn't understand English well. When it
is hard to read, I'm sorry.