RE: [Bayonne-devel] dialogic with SS7 signalling and bayonne

From: Gilmore, Gerry
Subject: RE: [Bayonne-devel] dialogic with SS7 signalling and bayonne
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 10:46:04 -0800

Dmitry,

Since Bayonne uses GlobalCall, you can use either our SS7 boards or our
SS7 boxes to control SS7 links in sync with Bayonne. I'm certain that
this combo has not yet been tested, but *theoretically* it will work
fine.

Rather than give an Intel sales pitch for specific products on this
list, you can contact your nearest sales rep or email me off-list.

Thanks,

Gerry

There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who understand binary
and those who don't.

Gerry Gilmore
Field Applications Engineer
Intel Corporation