[Bayonne-devel] Debian and dialogic

From: Tim Langlois
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] Debian and dialogic
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 09:34:35 -0600

Our company is beginning to have issues with installing Redhat 7.3 on
some of the newer hardware (motherboards, scsi controllers), not to
mention security patches for older redhats.  I found earlier posts that
imply that some of you have managed to get the dialogic cards and the
5.1 drivers and bayonne working with Debian 3.0.  If so, has anyone
produced a stable production system with this configuration?  Is there a
How To document out there?  We are considering dumping 7.3 and going
with Debian, so any help would be greatly appreciated.  We typically use
the Dialogic D/4PCI cards in our systems.

Thanks,

Tim