[Axiom-math] texmacs

From: Yigal Weinstein
Subject: [Axiom-math] texmacs
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 11:10:07 -0800

Does anyone use and obtain graphics through the draw() command using texmacs as an interface to axiom.   If so please tell me how you managed this.

I have heard that the following method works:

1. get texmacs souce
2. get tm_axiom.c
  alter this file so that if there exists a call to AXIOMsys
  change to axiom
3. compile tm_axiom.c
4. compile texmacs

if this or something similar is necessary please tell me
it would be great to get graphics working.

Also if anyone has been able to get inline graphics in
texmacs I would really like to know- this would be really
nice.

thanks for reading

Yigal Weinstein