RE: [Axiom-math] TexMacs Windows Axiom<->Maxima incompatible (DLL?)

From: Page, Bill
Subject: RE: [Axiom-math] TexMacs Windows Axiom<->Maxima incompatible (DLL?)
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 12:42:05 -0500

Herb,

If you haven't already, I think you should try sending a
copy of your email to the texmacs developer list:

You might meet more people there who can answer your
question.

Let us know if the conclusion is a specific library or
other imcompatibility.

Be sure to point out that you are talking about the
Windows version of TeXmacs since Windows is a "secondary"
platform for TeXmacs and it might behavee quite differently
in linux.

Regards,
Bill Page.