[Axiom-math] Re: multivariate resultants

From: Amit Khetan
Subject: [Axiom-math] Re: multivariate resultants
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 20:04:31 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Tim,

I do have a MAPLE 7 implementation of my bivariate resultant
code. I have included it in my email. Let me know if you have
any troubles with it. I would also be happy to answer any other
questions about the algorithm you might have.

By the way what are the applications of resultants you are interested
in?

Amit