Re: [avrdude-dev] Support for at-isp v1.1?

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] Support for at-isp v1.1?
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 14:21:08 +0200

As Brammeleman wrote:

> Thanks so much for the patch! I can confirm that it works
> perfectly!!  I don't know how the avrdude development is organised,
> but can I assume that the patch is applied to the 'official' source
> one day?

I've already committed it to CVS.  It turned out that the other half
of my patch (about Vcc and 74367 buffer enable) was incorrect as these
signals are only supported on the data out pins, and cannot be
inverted (neither by the parallel port hardware nor by an additional
inverter) anyway, so I removed these changes again.

> Then I would also like to submit the programmer configuration for
> avrdude.conf:

All right, I committed this change to avrdude.conf.in as well,
thanks for the contribution!