Re: [avrdude-dev] Support for at-isp v1.1?

From: Raymond Moore
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] Support for at-isp v1.1?
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 06:40:54 -0400

There is a simple fix for this in code.  We of ##microcontrollers on
irc.freenode.net had much the same problem and one of our people came up
with a fix.
In the file par.c
        find the routine "int par_highpulsepin(int fd, int pin)"
        swap the lines ppi_set and ppi_clear
        recompile avrdude.

This makes avrdude now work with the futurlec.com programmer but breaks
it for other programmers.

Hope this helps,

Ray Moore aka Puff-n-Stuff aka SithAdmin