Re: [avrdude-dev] avrdude release?

From: Bob Paddock
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] avrdude release?
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 14:27:30 -0400

(OT) Is Atmel shipping those in volume now? We had a hard time even
getting samples of those and finally just gave up. Just curious.

No, they are not.  They are to be shipping in Q4.  We do/will use them
in volume so I was able to get about a dozen.

Does it work without my patch? I tried not to change the logic in
ppiwin.c with the patch.

I think the issue is that it is on the edge of the timing margin.
I've updated cygwin and mingw so that change might have pushed it
over the edge as well.

Which version of avrdude did you have working? If you had it working
with a CVS version, we need to figure out which commit broke it for you.

CVS checkout on Jun/28/2004 worked.  See this thread:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/avrdude-dev/2004-06/msg00052.html
For starters how do I get ppiwin.c-Jun/28 from CVS?