Re: [avrdude-dev] avrdude release?

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] avrdude release?
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 13:43:51 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 15 Jul 2004, Bob Paddock wrote:

> Got the chip working on the STK500, and AVRISP with AVRStdio now.
>
> t2313 also is working with todays AVRDUDE code on the STK500.
>
> I still have the .exe file from my Jun/28 build, which is what I've
> been using from time to time, and that works fine for the t2313,
> with the Pony-STK200.

Groovy.

> I have logic analyser here as well if it comes to that.
>
> Still no go with todays cvs and Pony-STK500.

Does it start working if you revert my change to ppiwin.c?

If not we need to figure out what else changed from the 28th. I'm going
to dig through the diffs from the 28 to the present right now.

You can generate the diff with this command:

  $ cvs diff -u -D 2004-06-28 > foo.diff

I don't see anything obvious that would affect the parallel dongles. I
hope there is not any way that the stk500 SCK changes could cause
this...

---
Ted Roth
PGP Key ID: 0x18F846E9