[avrdude-dev] Re: Programmers errors on linux, help!

From: Janusz Dobrowolski
Subject: [avrdude-dev] Re: Programmers errors on linux, help!
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 13:00:56 +0200

> Could this perhaps be due to power supply issues?

I had try it in both configurations - with powering from parallel port,
and from external power supply - effect is the same.

I can't understand the strange behavior of func usleep() - when I
set SLOW_TOGGLE=1 avrdude hangs on included calls to uslepp(). But this
function works correct in another places in par.c! What's going on ?
I don't know.

Janusz