RE: [avr-libc-dev] Open Source license for embedded systems

From: Stu Bell
Subject: RE: [avr-libc-dev] Open Source license for embedded systems
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 08:15:54 -0700

Personal opinion: _No one_ distributes _just_ programmed chips.  They
usually ship a manual of some sort with the chip.  Include the copyright
notice in the manual.  No muss, no fuss.  Credit given where there is
the likelihood that someone will actually read it.  (Okay, only women
will read it because we _all_ know that men never read the instructions.
;-) )

Best regards,

Stu Bell
DataPlay (DPHI, Inc.)